* Join a family of caregivers focused on whole-person health and committed to making communities healthier.
* Provide holistic care for patients that extends to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families. Chaplains are available to meet with patients, families and team members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide spiritual support.
* Help develop a brand new $150 million community hospital and medical office building that will provide services such as Medical/Surgical, ICU, Women's Services, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Interventional Cardiology and Gastroenterology.
* Grow in your career with AdventHealth, named in 2018 by Becker's Hospital Review as one of the "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare". AdventHealth has partnered with Texas Health Resources, named in 2019 as one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For, to build Texas Health Mansfield, which is creating new opportunities for employment and professional growth.
* Thrive in the Mansfield community, ranked by CNN/Money Magazine as #17 for "Best Places to Live". Mansfield is one of the fastest growing areas of North Texas, projected to reach more than 250,000 residents by 2023. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 41%, higher than the national average of 33.5%. Mansfield has top-rated schools, over 900 acres of parkland, quality housing, a historic downtown area, recreational opportunities for all ages, and a growing business community.
Full Time PRN
You Will Be Responsible For:
* Provides clinical and administrative supervision after regular business hours.
* Manages hospital personnel and other resources to meet the identified standards, goals, and department requirements.
* Makes regular rounds to identify problems and facilitate efficient/ effective resolution
* Reviews reports relative to activities throughout the hospital, initiating or responding with appropriate communication and/or action.
* Supports and implements the established nursing care standards.
What You Will Need:
Current Texas RN License or a Compact RN License from a NCLA Compact State
Current certification in BCLS, ACLS and PALS.
2 years wide range of Clinical experience in nursing with at least one year minimum of charge nurse experience
FEMA training-completed within six weeks of hire date
Bed-board Management and Bed Assignments
Ability to serve as Incident Commander
The House Supervisor is the Administration and Patient relations representative after regular business hours and is the clinical resource facilitator for the nursing areas. The House Supervisor facilitates intradepartmental communication and activities and ensures the delivery of quality patient care by complying with and enforcing policies and procedures, mission, vision and core values of the facility.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
AdventHealth Greater Orlando (formerly Florida Hospital) is one of the largest faith-based health care providers in the United States. For 150 years, we have carried on a tradition of providing whole-person care that not only addresses patients' physical ailments, but also supports their emotional and spiritual well-being. We demonstrate the same level of compassion and care for our employees as well, doing all that we can to help them realize their full potential – both personally and professionally.