St. Mary's is looking to add an experienced PA or NP to join our Bariatric Surgery program.
346 bed acute care facility
34 bed ICU
Level II Trauma Center
Primary referral center for western Colorado and eastern Utah – St. Mary’s is the largest regional medical center between Denver and Salt Lake City
Health, vision, and dental insurance provided along with retirement benefits, paid vacation, and CME allowance.
Fast Facts about St. Mary's and Grand Junction
Grand Junction, CO, founded in 1896, population 146,000
Awe-insipring natural beauty and dramatic red rock landscape of the Colorado National Monument
300+ days of sunshine a year
Exhilarating outdoor adventures including fishing, trail running, hiking, camping, biking, and skiing on the Grand Mesa
Incredible whitewater rafting on the Colorado River
Hundreds of miles of world-class mountain biking trails
A charming downtown full of great shops, restaurants, art galleries, and more
The heart of Colorado's wine country
Close to world-famous destinations such as Moab, Utah, Telluride, Aspen, and Glenwood Springs
Regional Medical Center serving western Colorado and eastern Utah
2,020 associates, 434 physicians
We're looking for an experienced NP or PA to serve as an outpatient bariatrician on our talented and passionate Bariatric Surgery Team. Experience working with Bariatric patients is required – no new graduates please.
- Enjoy a set schedule with no call to ensure a well-balanced lifestyle
- Join a thriving, well established practice with a seasoned team
- Patient centered, compassionate care environment with a focus on the absolute best quality of care
- This position offers very competitive guaranteed annual salary, health, vision, and dental insurance provided along with retirement benefits, paid vacation, and CME allowance.
- Track and coach patient progress through pre-operative period, following ordered labs, tests and studies.
- Provide direct patient care including gastric band adjustments, evaluate outcomes, and consult with other providers as needed to ensure optimal patient care.
- Prescribe or recommend prescriptions according to established federal and state regulations and requirements.
- Performs, orders, and evaluates results of lab, x-ray, and diagnostic tests.
- Provides coverage for other providers’ patients when a provider is unavailable. Assists in acute care, follow ups, messages and prescription refills.
Accepting PA and NP candidates
Experience in Bariatric Services care management required
Active, unobstructed Colorado Medical License and DEA, or the ability to obtain them
Ability to complete St. Mary’s credentialing process
SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that operates eight hospitals, four safety net clinics, one children’s mental health center and more than 190 ambulatory service centers in three states – Colorado, Kansas and Montana. The health system includes 15,000 full-time associates and more than 500 employed providers.