Providence is calling a Registered Nurse Practice Manager to Providence Office Park in Portland, Oregon.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced RN Supervisor or Nurse Practitioner who loves to mentor others. The Nurse Practice Manager role is pivotal in optimizing the nursing profession and patient care within Providence Medical Group.
The RN Practice Manager position is based at our Office Park location on NE Halsey, in the beautiful Hollywood neighborhood near restaurants, shops, and other amenities. Providence offers a robust package of benefits and perks, as well as the opportunity to work with a mission-driven organization that is committed to providing compassionate care to every patient.
In this position, you will:
- Be accountable to provide clinic support leadership to improve the delivery of clinical care.
- Be responsible for partnering and collaborating with Providence Medical Group (PMG)-North Clinical Staff Supervisors, Providers, Clinic Managers and Operation Directors to identify and develop clinical support best practices with the PMG-North Clinics.
- Act as a resource to Clinical Staff Supervisors as well as Management, Administration and interdisciplinary teams for clinical and operational issues.
- Work to strengthen the CSS team, providing a bridge between the CSS position, Clinic Manager and departments to create and implement clinical best practices within clinics and across the organization.
- Be responsible for facilitating the implementation of recommendations of the CSS role work group.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Licensed to practice registered nursing in the state of Oregon
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for healthcare providers
- 3 years of management or administration experience
- Ability to travel between facilities in an effective and efficient manner
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in nursing, Master's degree in nursing (MSN) or Master's in related field
About Providence in Oregon
As the largest healthcare system and largest private employer in Oregon, Providence offers exceptional work environments and unparalleled career opportunities.
The Providence Experience begins each time our patients or their families have an encounter with a Providence team member and continues throughout their visit or stay. Whether you provide direct or indirect patient care, we want our patients to feel that they are in a welcoming place where they can be comfortable and free from anxiety. Our employees create the Providence Experience through simple, caring behaviors such as acknowledging and welcoming each visitor, introducing ourselves and Providence, addressing people by name, providing the duration of estimated wait times and updating frequently if timelines change, explaining situations in a way that puts patients at ease, carefully listening to their concerns, and always thanking people for trusting Providence for their healthcare needs. At Providence, our quality vision is simple,
"Providence will provide the best care and service to every person, every time."
Providence is consistently ranked among the top 100 companies to work for in Oregon. It is also home to two of our award-winning Magnet medical centers. Providence hospitals and clinics are located in numerous areas, ranging from the Columbia Gorge to the wine country to sunny southern Oregon to charming coastal communities to the urban setting of Portland. If you want a vibrant lifestyle while working with a team highly committed to the art of healing, choose from our many options in Oregon.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Project & Program Management (Clinical)
Req ID: 154180