Do you like helping people? Are you aRegistered Nurse Leader who wants to make a difference? Do you have a passion for providing end of life care to patients and working with otherswho do?
At Providence, our mission is to reveal
God's love to everyone, especially the poor and the vulnerable, through our
Providence Health & Services
Hospice is a growing, compassionate, non-profit organization dedicated to
providing quality end of life care serving the community of Southern Oregon. We
are a team of professional, caring, and compassionate people making a
difference in the lives of others.
Providence has a full time Hospice RN
Manager position open in Medford Oregon leading a team of highly skilled RN's
and Caregivers. We are looking for 3 years of leadership experience and
experience with end of life care is strongly preferred but not required. Work
will include Providing guidance and leadership to a team of professionals,
caring for patients, and ensuing our mission is being realized every day.
In this position you will:
- Provide leadership to coordinate and administer efficient and effective delivery of interdisciplinary care to the end of life care patient.
- Be responsible, in conjunction with supervisors, for ongoing operations, and fiscal accountability for select components of department's operating budget.
- Participate in the development and implementation of all policies and procedures for both department and those that apply to Home Services.
- Facilitate collaborative working relationships within Hospice and other programs within Home Services.
- Represent Hospice to all publics, internal and external.
- Uphold the standards of confidentiality, attendance and punctuality.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Current Nursing License for the state of Oregon
- 3 years of management or administration experience
- 3 years of medical/surgical nursing
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Driving record consistent with GOP Safe Driving Policy 330 Incident Point Matrix at time of hire
- In compliance with the Providence Health & Services-OR Human Resources policy, a criminal background check is required for this position, based on assigned duties.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Masters in Nursing or related Health Care field
- Experience in end of life care
About Providence in Oregon
As the largest healthcare system and largest private employer in Oregon, Providence offers exceptional work environments and unparalleled career opportunities.
The Providence Experience begins each time our patients or their families have an encounter with a Providence team member and continues throughout their visit or stay. Whether you provide direct or indirect patient care, we want our patients to feel that they are in a welcoming place where they can be comfortable and free from anxiety. Our employees create the Providence Experience through simple, caring behaviors such as acknowledging and welcoming each visitor, introducing ourselves and Providence, addressing people by name, providing the duration of estimated wait times and updating frequently if timelines change, explaining situations in a way that puts patients at ease, carefully listening to their concerns, and always thanking people for trusting Providence for their healthcare needs. At Providence, our quality vision is simple,
"Providence will provide the best care and service to every person, every time."
Providence is consistently ranked among the top 100 companies to work for in Oregon. It is also home to two of our award-winning Magnet medical centers. Providence hospitals and clinics are located in numerous areas, ranging from the Columbia Gorge to the wine country to sunny southern Oregon to charming coastal communities to the urban setting of Portland. If you want a vibrant lifestyle while working with a team highly committed to the art of healing, choose from our many options in Oregon.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Hospice Nursing
Req ID: 152103