Kadlec has an exciting opportunity for a Housekeeping Technician to join our growing team\!
Shift Details: Part time, 0\.8\. Variable shifts\.
- GED or High School Diploma from an accredited educational institution preferred\.
- Bi\-lingual or multi\-lingual skills preferred\.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As a Housekeeping Technician you will perform daily cleaning tasks for patient and resident rooms, nursing stations, lounges, restrooms, offices, clinical areas, non\-clinical areas, and any other areas assigned in accordance with standard procedures of the Environmental Services Department and in accordance with Kadlec standards and objectives\.
- Cleans and sanitizes patient rooms, bathrooms and utility rooms\.
- Damp mops and sanitizes floors in patient rooms and offices; dusts and wipes clean all furniture\.
- Cleans and polishes metal and porcelain fixtures; cleans ceilings, walls and windows\.
- Replenishes room supplies\.
- Fills soap dispensers\.
- Sanitizes floors, walls and ceilings in the Operating Rooms\.
- Cleans vents, fixtures, doors and door frames daily\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
To provide quality health care for every patient\. Our Vision: To be the comprehensive regional integrated health delivery system\. Our Values: Respect, Integrity, and Cooperation\.
Located in sunny Tri\-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non\-profit healthcare provider in the region\. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare to the region by combining cutting\-edge technology and innovation with evidence\-based, patient\-focused care\. Kadlec is proud to be part of Planetree \(Planetree\.org\) and continues to be recognized nationally as a "Best in Class Employer"\. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law\. EOE\.To learn more, click here: http://www\.kadlec\.org/careers/about\-kadlec
Job Category: Environmental Services/Housekeeping
Req ID: 150494